ORCAS mobile health solutions can bring new behavioral health interventions to market quickly, positioning your company as a leader in mobile health. Our experience in the industry and innovative research and development lab provides opportunity for a long term partnership. Our products can support your company’s goals and provide a viable model for generating revenue.
- ORCAS partners with health plans, wellness and disease management companies and employee assistance programs to bring innovative mobile behavioral health solutions to their existing networks.
- ORCAS offers several easy integration options — solutions that can stand alone, be accessed via a company’s current platform, and be custom branded.
- ORCAS will work with partners to develop a revenue sharing pricing model that benefits both parties.
- Partners can choose from our current menu of behavioral apps that focus on a wide range of pervasive health issues including healthy habit formation, depression, back pain, relationship communication, child asthma, and more.
- A powerful data analytics engine and integrated screeners drive reports on engagement as well as health and productivity for measurable outcomes and predictions.
- A proprietary habit-forming engine that adapts to any health condition, turning scientifically proven behavioral theory into condition-specific mobile interventions.
- A digital coaching platform leveraging our partners’ existing coach/counselor networks, where users have one-click access to health coaches or counselors for additional support.
- As a partner, your company will have access to ORCAS research and app development capabilities.
- As an early adopter, your company will be one of the first to market with outcomes driven apps that engage individuals to successfully initiate and sustain behavior change, at a favorable price point.
- As a partner, your company will have direct access to data that can integrate with larger data pools for deeper and more meaningful outcome analytics.
Together, we can engage people to take action on behalf of their own health and improve lives through physical and emotional well-being. Contact us to discuss our array of apps or partner with us to develop something new.
Bess Day, Senior Account Manager